Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wheat-free, Gluten-free Naan Bread

Good morning!

If you're anything like me, you've been looking for wheat-free, gluten-free bread alternatives. It seems that almost every such bread is frozen, or sliced, or both.

I've been experimenting with East Indian and Thai food. These are both great since both incorporate lots of vegetables and some really nice spices, which are also very good for your health.

I've been searching all over for a nice Naan bread, without success. I've found a recipe, which sounds simple enough. I intend to try it in the next week or so. Check it out at this link! I'll also post this message in the Links to Helpful Resources, in case you want to come back and find it later.

1 comment:

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

I tried this Naan bread and it was really, really good. The key was to have lots of extra flour close at hand, because it was a bit gooey at first. It's important to get the breads patted into nice "patties" and to bake them until crispy. Yummmm....