Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Secret to Success .....

Hey again!

Do you want to know the secret to my success? Success in every part of my life - body, mind, spirit?

Here it is ... are you ready???

Exercise!

No, not the sweaty kind of exercise ... although that certainly contributes to a healthy body.

I'm talking exercising gratitude!

Every day (or almost every day - there are just some days when it doesn't work out), I sit down and write a list of at least 10 things for which I am grateful.

If you have seen or read The Secret, you will know about the power of positive thinking, and of setting intentions.

Where your focus goes your energy goes. Where your energy goes your achievement will go ... either for bad or for good.

So, my challenge to you all is to take a few minutes each day (I do mine first thing in the morning as part of my prayer and meditation time) to think about the things, great and small, for which you are grateful. Then, write them down.

It is amazing how focusing on gratitude will produce more for which I am grateful!!

I have added the link to my gratitude blog in the Helpful Resources section on the left. You are welcome to read my gratitudes (which I share each day with a group of about 15 people, five of whom also share theirs - although not on my blog), and, if you like, to share yours on my blog.

I encourage you to share your gratitudes with at least one other person ... this tends to step up your accountability level. Anyone can do this ... it doesn't have to take the same form as mine (a prayer to God). Whatever suits you and works for you is absolutely perfect!

I believe that exercising gratitude will help all of us as we share this journey to optimal health. - Linda

No comments: