Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Race to Maintenance begins today!!!

Good morning gang!

Well, we've done it! We've successfully completeted the first part of our journey....the 9-day cleanse! Lift your right hand, throw it over your left shoulder and give yourself a nice pat on the back!! Well done!!!

Today, we begin the Race to Maintenance (R2M)!

You may be happy to know that now you will be adding MORE, yes, more, calories to your day. For those of us who have lived in diet land all our lives, this sounds like a very peculiar thing to do when we are trying to release weight. But, I assure you, this is just what we all need!!

So, beginning today, we will be following the shake-meal-meal-shake routine. Please check your schedule carefully so you see where to be having your meals. We will want to have a shake first thing in the day, and the last thing in the evening. This ensures that digestive enzymes "bracket" the consumption of "typical" food. This in turn makes sure that the body is properly digesting all food.

The increase in calories ensures that the body does not go into "starvation mode." This is, I believe, where my body has been over the past two years as I ate approximately 900 calories each day, madly thinking, "I should be losing weight!" My body was protecting me!!! It was hanging onto the weight in an effort to save me from starving.

Let's make sure we check the amount of food we are eating in our two meals each day. Use the 400-600 calorie meal ideas provided. If you have a meal that fits and would like to share it with the group, please do! Remember! This is a forum for supporting one another!!

Please check in periodically and let us all know how you are doing as you embark on the R2M. Let's support one another!!!

1 comment:

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Following is a comment from Genevieve:

Doing a great job, Captain! So proud of you and very grateful to be involved in the journey. Our God is faithful!!!

We speak TOTAL success and health and well-being in Jesus' name

xxo