Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Speak to your mountain


Good Sunday morning!

Today, I was reminded that it is not enough to pray for our mountains to be moved; it is not enough for us to pray that we lose the weight, get through our cleanse, have better health, have more energy, get a better job, pay off our debts. No, we must speak to our mountain.

Speak to our mountains, you ask? Yes! Jesus spoke to a fig tree, to the winds and the seas, and to sickness! We can speak to the things that overwhelm us, too! In fact, God is waiting for us to stand up in faith and to command, in Jesus' name, that our mountains become mole hills.

"I assure you that you can say to this mountain, 'May God lift you up and throw you into the sea,' and your command will be obeyed. All that's required is that you really believe and do not doubt in your heart." (Mark 11:23)

Faith is what moves God to move on our behalf.

Today, I say, in Jesus' Name, I command the extra weight that I've been carrying around for over 20 years to melt off my body.

What will you say in faith today?

1 comment:

lia said...

Wow! I love the last few lines of that prayer you prayed on Sunday, October 17th! I pray that daily and many times throughout the day! Thanks for initiating that, Linda!
Love, lia