Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dana's Story, John Gray, Dr Dennis Harper and Dr Paul Anderson

Periodically, I will include on the blog an audioacrobat file of an interesting conference call. I encourage you to go into your Back Office where you will find many more interesting recorded calls that will help you on your journey.

Here's a copy of today's call.

On this call the person who has lost the most weight in the history of Isagenix shares her story. John Gray tells us where the practice of healing the body with whey protein comes from.

Dr. Dennis Harper explains how it is we get cold on cleanse days and why our eliminations become different on cleanse days.

Dr. Paul Anderson has some excellent advice for exercise to release the most weight and Nutritionist Jim Rhoades shares some tips on what to eat and what not to eat to help your cleanse.

Enjoy the call.

No comments: