Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Linda, you are a gift to us!

Linda, I truly appreciate your leadership in this RACE to better health! You mentioned during our call tonight that you are banking on our group motivating you and holding you accountable. However, I want you to know, (and am trusting that the other ladies feel the same way) that you are a gift to me/us! Thanks for spearheading this entire journey! Thanks for being so efficient! Thanks for being attentive and caring. Thanks for all the time and effort you are putting into helping/guiding us. Thanks for developing the BLOG - what a great idea! Thanks for encouraging us all to participate during the weekly calls. It is ideal for hearing what others are going through and it helps me not to feel alone or foolish for having missed the mark in some way. Thanks for your ability to speak life and seek to underline the positive as well as the things that are uplifting instead of that which is demeaning and crushing. I appreciated you saying tonight (on our call together) that even when we may come short of our cleanse due to unforseen circumstances or plain old human weakness, we can choose not to feel guilty and get back on track! I feel SO MOTIVATED, PUMPED, ENCOURAGED to move forwardly! I am running toward my breakthrough! I am. And thanks, Dear Linda for paving the way for me and for the rest of the team! God bless you abundantly and cause you to prosper in EVERY area of your life even as your soul is prospering (III John 2). I SO appreciate YOU!!! You are God's gift to us! NB: Good bye to fat & toxicity, hello to a health & vitality!

1 comment:

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Dear Lia, oh, dear Lia. You are such a treasure. Thank you for lifting me up. I appreciate that. I really have no words....