Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 2 of cleanse!

Good morning, gang!

Today is day two of our two-day cleanse (depending, of course, on whether you are following the same schedule I'm following). I hope that day one went well, and that day two will be even more fulfilling.

Yesterday, I went out for lunch at Hot Belly Mama's with my family, and didn't even miss eating! I had my cleanse drink with me, I drank two pots of camomille tea and ate an IsaDelight. Yummmm....

Then, I went to meet my friend Miryam for coffee at Tim's. I drank more of my cleanse and had another IsaDelight. Yummmmm....

For dinner, I made Dennis a beautiful chicken dinner, and I drank some warm broth (see Sue's B&B recipe). Yummmmm.....

So, I was around food all day, but I didn't even miss it because I was well prepared.

Hope your day went the same!

Wishing you a blessed day two. Tomorrow, back to two shakes, two meals ... plus snacks and nutritionals, of course. - Linda

1 comment:

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

A message from Genevieve:

"Hello chief! I have been doing great. Was in montreal this weekend, it got challenging but I came forth as gold :)
Looking forward to getting some crazy measurements this Thursday when my trainer measures me for the 3rd time. It is great to have her be the one to take my measurements as she is able to see for herself what is happening to my body! I am aiming for 17-20 in ches and 5-9pounds...believe with me!!!

Much love"