Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Friday, October 15, 2010

Check out Links and Pages ....

Hello gang ....

Here we are ... almost finished our second day of cleansing!!! Whoot whoot!!!

I hope you're doing as well as I am! I'm feeling so good!! Thanks to all of you for your support. I'm quite sure I would have "caved" if it had not been for all of you holding me capable!

I've added a few new resources in the left column of this page, so please take a minute to see what's new there.

Also, there are a few people who have not yet signed into the blog. If you can, encourage the people you know who would like to participate to join! I know they'll be so glad they did!!

Please also take a moment to share how things are going. Today, I'm still feeling really cold, which is really good!, and I had a nice epsom salts bath to draw out even more impurities. I've enjoyed my four IsaDelight chocolates today, and just love the chocolate Snacks with my nuts! Yummmm... Because I've been so cold, I've been drinking warm water, rather than cold. That's helped. I had a bit of a headache, but realized I'd missed my 16 ounces of water. Once I drank the water, my head felt better. Still clearing the bowels ... amazing what's in there, despite not eating solid food for two days!

Let me know if you have any questions! Blessings on you all! - Linda

No comments: