Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Journey Begins Tomorrow!

Hello Team!

We begin the cleanse and race to maintenance tomorrow!!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving (I certainly did!!) and you're ready to get started on your journey to better health!

Please click on the GoldMail link below to play the message I made for you, or copy and paste it into your browser.

Your speakers must be on.

http://play.goldmail.com/3fmjqbgwactt

Tomorrow, you will begin this journey with a Pre-Cleanse (or Shake) Day - shake / meal / shake (check the attached document for details). You will do two (2) Pre-Cleanse (Shake days) days - Tuesday and Wednesday - followed by two (2) Cleanse days - Thursday and Friday (check the attached document for details). Then five (5) Replenish (or Shake) Days - shake / meal / shake (check attached); then two (2) Cleanse days (check attached). This will end the 9-Day Cleanse.

Then, we beging the Race to Maintenance! See attached document.

Watch for another email with the reminder of Thursday's group call, and the telephone number.

Watch also for more messages that will further explain what we are doing over the course of the next 41 days! In the meantime, you may want to print out the attached documents, which outline what we'll be doing. (If you're anything like me, you will enjoy having a list of what to do and when to do it!) Then put the schedule in your day book or on your calendar for easy reference.

Let's go!!!!!!!

4 comments:

STMcD said...

Excited for this dynamic new journey!

My morning has started off really well so far.... optimistic about the progress that I am (and WE are!) going to make:)

Thanks for the blog Linda!

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Yaayyyy Sarah! : ))

Tracy M said...

Hey Everyone

Looking forward to releasing the other half of my weight goal.
Its exciting to be doing it with you all.

WE CAN DO IT :)

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Yaayyyy Tracy!!! Yes!!! We CAN do it!!!