Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A very special learning

I have heard from a little birdie that someone in our group learned a very valuable lesson about swaying from the program.

I would encourage that person, whom I know is extremely busy with other things, to please share what happened when you told yourself, it's okay for me to "go off the wagon" for a day. It was a party after all, and what could it hurt!

The rest of the group would benefit greatly by hearing your story, so I do hope you will share! This blog is only as useful as its members make it!!

Hoping to see your testimonial soon! : )
Linda

2 comments:

lia said...

Linda, that was me, Lia! I think I have had multiple of those days, it seems. I lead a full life, to say the least. I went out on a date with my husband on Saturday. I did not want to refuse it. I had already had food at lunch. I suggested to Rick that we could go out for tea instead. However, he did not want that. He wanted to eat with ME!
Well, we did so. Feeling flustered at first, I spoke to myself and let the tension go. I enjoyed an amazing salad and then had pizza. Unbelievable! I know. It wasn't just any kind of pizza. It was Gotta Have Pizza and the owner created something special just for us. Then on Sunday I had unexpected company later on in the day...I ate very little (to not be rude) and I prayed as I do that God would MELT MY FAT! Ah...life is too short. I have still released 8 lbs AND my slacks are feeling loose... Isn't that a gift? I won't even tell you how I caved in on the 2nd day of cleanse last Friday...it is too humbling. However... this Friday, I will have to hold myself accountable to Linda. Life is beautiful! And so is my body! "I am more that my outer shell," and "I am valuable, beautiful and gifted." Now I am working on becoming more 'healthy!' So, if it comes easy to you to 'beat yourself up' as I am able to do, let it go! Tell yourself that it was a human mistake and that you will learn from it and move on to better things. I wish you ALL God's blessings as you race to a better and healthier YOU! Ciao...

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Thank you sweet Lia for your post! I know that all of us will be inspired by it.

Remember, this is a lifestyle, a journey toward health. It is NOT a diet. So, when we get off track, we course correct, and get right back on track.

Way to go beautiful Lia! - Linda