Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 1 of Cleanse Complete! Now that was easy!!!


Day 1 of our first two-day cleanse is now complete. Yaayyy for us!!! Day 2 now begins.


A few things I noticed:


  • for me, it was like I'd never cleansed before! It's been so long since I've had even an ounce of Cleanse in my body - due to Doctor's orders. It just felt sooooo good! Like getting into the shower after having been camping with no facilities for about a month.

  • I found the day very easy to get through by using the schedule. I didn't stick to it right to the minute, but I kept pretty much on track. The KEY POINTS at the bottom of the schedule really helped too. If you haven't read them, I encourage you to.

  • I was extremely cold all day, and could not get warm until almost early morning this morning. I am encouraged by that though since this is my body's way of telling me that it was busy working....getting rid of the impurities that have built up over the past few months.

  • I had some cramping before bowel movements ... and I remember this from previous cleanses.

  • Although I was tempted to eat "a little something" while making dinner for Dennis, I didn't ... because I had accountability to my fellow cleansers! You all helped me yesterday, whether you knew it or not!

  • I had the deepest sleep that I've had in a very long time ... so deep in fact, that even now, an hour after getting myself up, I am still feeling that veil of slumber. Yummmmm.....

I'd love to hear from y'all about what you noticed during your first cleanse day.


Here is a picture of my "best friend" while cleansing ... this just makes life so much easier! If you don't have one, you might want to consider ordering one on your next order.

No comments: