Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cleanse Day!!

Hey gang!

I was just so happy to wake up this morning knowing that today is another cleanse day!!

I hope you too are anticipating the lightness, the cleanness, and the energy that come with cleanse days.

I would love to hear from you about how you are doing with respect to following the Peter Greenlaw outline. Are you following it "to the letter?" Or, are you tweaking it a bit? What results are you seeing?

I have found it easy to follow the schedule, as long as I'm sitting at my desk. It's when I have appointments and running around to do that I seem to fall away from the schedule. I remind myself that it's not so much about following the schedule to the letter as it about making sure I put protein into my mouth every one and half to two hours. I am making sure I have my few nuts and Isagenix Snacks in my bag at all times, in case I get caught up somewhere. And I've been taking my Isagenix shaker bottle with me wherever I go ... filled with filtered water, treated with IsaWater. And I have my wee bottle of sea salt in my purse! I'm good to go!!!

So, day one today of our second two-day cleanse! We CAN do it!!!

Blessings on your day today,
Linda

No comments: