Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Changing blog permission - open to public

Hello everyone -
I have a huge favour to ask ...

I had said that this blog would be open only to our group participants. However, some of us have been unable to access the blog due to technical difficulties.

I believe that it is important for everyone to feel part of the community, so I hope you will agree that it would be best to open this blog to the public. That way, everyone should be able to at least read what is posted.

If you disagree, please let me know. Otherwise, I will assume that all are in agreement and the blog is okay to be in the public realm.

There is nothing really private about what we've been sharing, and the name of the blog is obscure enough that it's unlikely anyone will bother us.

I'm hoping to hear from y'all! - Linda

No comments: