Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cleanse day today!! Yippeeee!!!

Hello everyone!

I know you all are doing great with your Race to Maintenance! Otherwise, I would have heard from you!! ; )

Today is cleanse day!! Yaaayyyy!!!! My body is still screaming at me for my indiscretions of this past weekend. I know that, after this two-day cleanse, my body will be thanking me!

Sarah - I am still waiting for you to share your experience with stepping off the program for a bit! ; )

Wishing you a fantastic cleanse day today and tomorrow! - Linda

2 comments:

STMcD said...

Hello all!

My apologies for being MIA to each of you. I swear these last few weeks have been my busiest yet!

Linda- I would be happy to share my experiences of falling off the bandwagon.

I decided to have a few drinks to celebrate a big occasion in my boyfriend's schooling and, although my commitment to the program remained in terms of food ... I definitely felt the effects of the red wine the next morning. I woke up absolutely CRAVING a vanilla shake and drank as much water as I could get my hands on. The energy that I had (and have!) been benefiting from during the previous days/weeks just was not at my disposal anymore. It was certainly the best incentive to get back on the Isagenix wagon!!!! My coach Erin had suggested that I bring some "Want more Energy" to the celebration rather than drink wine, and I have to admit - she was absolutely right! That would have been the better option. I will say that I have had a few nights when I opted out of the wine glass and asked for a water glass since:)

Anyway - I hope this experience helps you all! I imagine that having a half-glass of red wine is not that bad at all... but two (or more, I suspect) while on a cleanse just wasn't the best option for my body! Learn from my mistake!

Wishing you all a wonderful, refreshing day!
~ Sarah

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Thank you, Sarah, for sharing this awesome lesson with us! So glad that you have such a positive attitude about it!!

(As an aside, congratulation on a job well done on election night! I watched most of the night.)