Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Monday, October 18, 2010

Some encouragement please!

Well, today was a bit of a wash. I'm feeling a bit discouraged, so your encouragement is being sought!

I had much running around to do today, and before I knew it, I had a wee headache. Now, why do I have a headache, I wondered. Oops! I have had nearly NO water today! and I've missed two of my four snacks so far today! and I had the worst lunch ever!

I really must get more organized! In the morning I must have my snacks made up and in my bag, and I must have my Isagenix shaker bottle ready to go!!! And I must have my meals planned ahead!

I did find a very small bottle, into which I put a few thousand grains of sea salt. This now has a cozy space in my bag, where, when I DO have water with me, I can find the salt I need before drinking.

An aside: Are you all finding yourselves better able to drink more water without having to run to the bathroom now that you've incorporated the sea salt into your regimen?

Tomorow will be a better day! :o)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Tomorrow will be a better day! I put down my day to being Monday. I noticed early this morning that I was starting to get a headache and then popped 2 almonds and an Isasnack in my mouth and grabbed my 32oz purple water bottle and drank. All signs of the oncoming headache disappeared.

Your right Linda, planning ahead really helps for smooth sailing.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Thank you, Karen, for your encouragement! I really needed that. Today is turning out to be a better day. Your prophesy has come true! ; )

lia said...

My Linda, with our busy life-style, I know that if I want to succeed I seek to have a travel mini cooler ready all my Isagenix snacks, with space form my water bottles (in the fridge always ready to go).I even put natural accelerators therein and at least one portion of IsaLean Shake and one of IsaLean Soup. And I simply grab it enroute to the car.
Also, be merciful to yourself! You have been so on track! With this recent experience, I bet you that that same situation will more than likely not happen in the future as it has so impacted you. I love to learn from my mistakes and then move on and do better.
You are a gem! Love you, Lia!
NB: I am a little late in responding to your posting, but I wanted to share my heart with you.