Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cleansing Begins Tomorrow!


Hey gang!

Tomorrow, we begin cleansing in earnest!!

Here's your homework for this evening:

- take your photos: full front, back, side, and a closeup of your face
- take your measurements


Ideally, you will share these with at least one other person - this helps to keep us accountable. Now .... who shall I share mine with?? ; )

Next, purge your cupboards and fridge of everything that will not contribute to your goals.

Now, you will want to sit quietly and meditate on how your Cleanse will END ... yes, end!

Contemplate feeling light, clean, energized, strong, healthy. Positive thinking will help you through your cleanse. If you tell yourself that it will be hard, well, guess what? You'll get exactly what you're anticipating!!! So ... tell yourself that this will be easy!!! And easy it will be!!

You have your list of what to do for your two Cleanse days. Please follow this! There are only a couple of things I will add, which you can either add or not - it's up to you.

1. Begin the day with 1 oz of Ionix. Swish it around in your mouth to activate it.

2. Wait about 10-15 minutes. Then have your Cleanse drink. Ideally, you will drink your Cleanse straight up for better effect. If you don't like it that strong, add it to the water. I much prefer the Cleanse watered down, but for this Cleanse, I am determined to drink it straight up, followed by the water chaser.

3. Remember to put a few grains of sea salt under your tongue before drinking the water. This will help with absorption. Once your body gets used to being rehydrated (we are ALL dehydrated!), you will not be running to the bathroom as much.

4. Incorporate exercise into your day. The UltraMind Solution suggests a 30-minute walk before dinner.

Remember, you may experience cleansing symptoms. Please celebrate these!!! For every symptom you notice, tell yourself, "Yippee!! My body is letting go of the impurities that are making me sick!"

Please check the PAGES section of the blog for a list of cleansing symptoms.

And we're off!!! If you have any questions throughout the day, please text me at 705-977-1684.

Tomorrow night, I expect us all to be on the call sharing how our first cleanse day has gone. We'll share what has gone well, what has not gone so well, and any questions we may have. "See you" then.

We can do it!!!!

5 comments:

carol said...

I've taken my measurements. I remember when I first started using Isagenix seeing the changes in my measurements helped keep me on track when I didn't see changes on the scale.

I won't be joining the Thursday night call. I don't have a US conference line. Sorry team! I am committed to blogging. I'm looking forward to supporting each other this way.

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Carol - will you join us if you are linked in? You have an amazing contribution to make, and "live" would certainly be helpful to the others.

carol said...

I would love to join I just don't know how to be linked in.

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Carol - I would be happy to link you in. I can call you as we begin the call. It has been changed to 7:30 pm - will that work for you this evening? - Linda

carol said...

Yes 7:30 would work for me. Talk to you then.