Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome to new group members!

I'd like everyone to send out warm energy in welcome to Karen Pegler, who has just joined our group. Welcome Karen!

Also, I know that Maria Fitzgerald has been trying valiantly to join the group, but has had a lot of difficulty. Welcome Maria! I know you have been reading the messages that have been sent to you.

Genevieve Evangelista has also been trying to join the blog without success. Gen was on our first group call last week.

I know Erin Marshall had hoped to join our group, but something may have come up. Please send warm thoughts towards Erin in hope of her joining us.

I have also invited MaryAnne Shaughnessy to join us ... let's send a collective welcome to her as well!

If you know of anyone else who might like to join us, please let me know. - Linda

No comments: