Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thursday evening group calls


Well, hello again!

You are almost finished your second pre-cleanse day. Most of you are old hands at this. But some of you are brand new!!

I would love to hear from everyone about how their two days have gone. A good way to do this and to support one another on our journey together is the group call.

Every Thursday evening at 7 pm, we will be "meeting" as a group on a conference call.

THE NUMBER TO CALL is: 1-605-715-4900. The access code is: 658026#. NOTE: this is a U.S. number, so you'll need a good long distance phone plan, or you'll need to arrange to be linked in by someone with conferencing capability.

Now, some of you have indicated a choice not to participate. Here's what I want you all to consider:

Have you ever been on a team, or do you know how a team works? What happens if everyone on the team does not participate fully? When it comes time for something a team member really wants to happen, will it happen? Or, will they be left on the bench?

Part of assuring success in any endeavour is the support we surround ourselves with. This is a group cleanse - so I encourage you to participate with the group, if only to let people know your name! There is power in that.

We never know when we need the call, or the call needs us! There may be one thing that you say that makes the difference in another person's success!! So, please come along on Thursday evenings, unless there is absolutely no way you can swing it.

2 comments:

carol said...

I found the schedule of what to eat and drink during the pre-cleanse days very helpful. I've been having a hard time drinking enough water at work. Today was one of the few times I that I came home without a headache. Headaches are classic signs of dehydration. Today I drank my water as per the schedule and no headache. Drink up:)

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Really good advice Carol! Thanks!! I'm so glad you are headache free!!! Tomorrow, it will be very important to get all of your water in. Please also consider adding a few grains of sea salt under the tongue before drinking the water.