Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Congratulations to our newest contributors!

Hello again - good morning!! And what a glorious morning it is!!!

I want to congratulate Tracy, Carol, Lia and Sarah for joining the blog. I encourage the rest of you to also join as soon as possible. I won't be putting all of my messages in both places (email and blog) for much longer ... I would prefer that we blog - I'm into making things as easy as possible! : )

If you have not done so already, accept my invitation to join the blog as a contributor. Then bookmark the page so you can easily visit the blog regularly (daily would be best!).

Have a great second pre-cleanse day! Watch for more info about how to make this journey as successful as possible. And when you have something you'd like to contribute, or you have a question, please post it on the blog. See you there! - Linda

No comments: