Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 3 of Shake Days

Good morning gang!

Most of us are now on Day 3 of our Shake Days. Yaayyy for us!!!

We continue to stick to the guidelines provided by Peter Greenlaw - (if you joined the group late and did not receive these guidelines, email me at stronghealthycommunity@sympatico.ca) - avoiding the usual temptations as much as possible (coffee, alcohol, desserts, high carb-low nutrition foods), eating every one and half to two hours (this is key!), getting some regular exercise, and having a periodic epsom salts bath.

Our bodies are now revitalizing after last week's cleanse. Did you know that during the first day of your cleanse, your body is focused on removing the impurities from the body? On the second day, the body goes into fat burning (if the body has extra fat it needs to burn). This is why it is so important to do two days of cleansing in a row if there is any weight to be released. When we cleanse for only one day, the body never gets into fat-burning mode.

By now, you will be feeling some pretty specific changes in how you feel, especially if this is your first cleanse.

Some of us might be feeling some changes in our sleeping patterns. Others, changes in our bowel movements. Energy is on the rise. Mental clarity ... well, we may be noticing that we are better able to focus on one thing at a time. I've noticed that my already fast-growing nails are growing even faster!

As this is a forum for sharing our experiences in support of others in the group, I'd love to hear what everyone is experiencing. I encourage you to share ... what you share may be the few words that another of us needs to hear today!

Today, I encourge you to visit www.isaproduct.com and review the recipes there. And, if you have a recipe that really works for you, I encourage you to submit it!

Have a great day! Please contact me with any questions or concerns. We want this cleanse to be the best experience ever!

1 comment:

Linda Doran Viscardis said...

Mine was a very good day. No, I haven't done the sea salt yet. I have it but have never used it. I fear retaining the water.

It's the blood pressure issue I don't want to return now that it's under control.

This is my 6th day and I have been true to Peter 100%. I am sooooooo proud of myself!!!!!

Maria