Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Diet Solution Program may be helpful

Hey gang!

Just wanting to let you all know that I found a resource that you may find helpful. It's called The Diet Solution Program. I've included a link to this on the left of this blog under Helpful Resources.

I watched the entire video and everything they talk about fits with what I'll be sharing with you over the course of the next several weeks. This will be a fairly inexpensive way for you to build a reference library that will help keep you on track once you have completed the Race to Maintenance.

I have ordered the books, so if you want to hold off until you see them, that's great. I'm not sure how long the current (cheap) price will be in play.

This blog is for information sharing ... I do hope the rest of you will also share tips and resources you've learned about on your journey to optimum health.

No comments: