Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Coping with the Holidays

Good morning gang!

I was reminded last evening that there are many people out there who have not yet put a strategy in place to deal with those occasions when we will be tempted to step outside of our new healthy lifestyle.

With the Christmas holidays coming upon us, we really want to have a plan in place.

I have put a link in the Links to Helpful Resources section to the piece posted earlier. I've called the link, "Coping with Holidays." Please share this with everyone on your team, and encourage them to contribute other ideas. Send the ideas to me and I will post them on the blog for future reference. Let's reach out and help others who may struggle with saying "no" to the season's delights.

I encourage you to visit your Back Office for other helpful ideas.

In the meantime, here is a link to another wonderful recipe that is sure to help:

http://www.isagenixnews.com/isagenix-recipe-isacrunch/

If you like fish, you will want to check this one out.

No comments: