Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Group Call this evening

Hey gang!

I am sure that, by now, you are experiencing many of the wonderful benefits of cleansing! For most of us, today is a cleanse day ... I have a power headache today and was pleased to find Rick Reynolds's EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) video that helped me to lessen the severity of the headache.

Just a quick reminder that we will be "meeting" on our group call this evening at 7:30. The number is 1-605-715-4900 658026#.

Hoping to "see" you all on the call! Please plan to share your victories and gratitudes and any questions you may have. We will be chatting this evening about the things we do to get through a cleanse day successfully. Bring your ideas, or questions about what is permissable.

As we approach the holidays, this type of knowledge and sharing will be key in ensuring our success.

I do hope that some of you who have been unable to attend the call until now will also be able to join us. See you tonight! - Linda

No comments: