Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Posting Comments ....

Hello again ...

I checked the settings of this blog and changed a couple of the settings.

If you have been unable to comment on the blog until now, please try again. I believe I've fixed that problem.

Also, all but two of us will receive notification of comments posted to the site. Until now, we've had to go looking for them! The blog will allow only 10 notifications, so one person and myself will not received notification. (Erin, that's you and me!)

I encourage you to share your journey with the rest of the group ... what you have to share may be just what someone else needs to read to get through their day successfully!

In service,
Linda

No comments: