Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Isagenix is My Food - My Food is My Supplement

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Heading into Day 28 of 41 Days

Good morning everyone!

Did you miss me? : ) I have been laying low, recovering from a cold.

Having a compromised immune system means, for me, pacing myself for as long as it takes to ensure a quick recovery. I have learned the hard way what happens when I get back in the saddle too early ... I relapse, and relapse hard.

I can't imagine where I'd be if I wasn't putting this amazing nutrition in my body each and every day! Well, actually, I can imagine. I remember that, before I really got started with Isagenix, I caught the "common cold" and was flat on my back for 21 days ... yes, that's 21 full days flat on my back in bed. And then I needed about 10 more days to fully recover once I'd gotten out of bed!!! That certainly told me that my body was in a very sad state!!

That has all changed for me now! My most severe symptoms lasted only two full days - I knew enough to stay in bed. Now, I need only modify my activity level ... I am not pushing myself. And I am recovering nicely.

So .... today is day 27 of our 41-day journey together. By now, you will have had several back-to-back cleanse days, and you will be feeling differently from the day you began your cleanse journey.

I appeal to you to share how you are feeling now in comparison to when you began this journey October 12th. This will encourage everyone who is part of this group!

Less than two weeks to go to the end of our 41-day commitment. My hope is that, by now, you will have adopted a new lifestyle that is working well for you, and to which you will commit over the long term. By now, you will know which products work well for you.

You will also have had the opportunity to check our your "Back Office" and will have a sense for which other products you would like to try and maybe even incorporate into your healthy lifestyle. I'd love to hear from you all about which products you are planning to try next.

I confess that the only product I have not tried is the Sun Screen. Being a melanoma conqueror, you can bet that this will be a product that takes a place of prominence in Christmas stockings this year!

By now, you realize just how great you can feel with this nutrition in your body. Christmas is a great time to share! Check out the amazing deals that the company has put together just in time for gift-giving. Buy from your own store - accumulate points that translate into money back in your pocket, if that's what you'd like.

If you aren't sure how to share these products with others, but you really would like to, I'm here to help. Just let me know how I can be of service.

Have a fabulous shake day today! - Linda

No comments: